January 19, 2012

ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE!!

Saturday was a great work day and we got a lot accomplished in the hour everyone spent helping out in the garden.  When everyone left, Devon and I stayed in the garden, reviewing what should be done next, what still needed finished, etc.

At one point I mentioned, "You know, we really should find some kind of old chest of drawers or something that we could put all the small tools, repair things, etc. in so they wouldn't sit in the beating sun, or in the rain and get ruined."   Devon agreed and said he'd what he could find...

Fast forward five days later. . . I went to the garden to drop off a bunch of buckets that someone had "freecycled", and there in the garden was EXACTLY what I wanted but didn't know about!!  Take a look at this cool garden box that Devon made!!  I LOVE IT!!

   

No comments: