January 21, 2012

Ask and ye shall receive - Part Two

Friday night, after my evening prayers and retiring for the night, I lay in bed thinking about the garden and how dry it has been all winter long.  Rod and I had watched the weather reports on the News and saw we had very little chance of rain reaching us down here in southern Utah, yet again!

Prayer is powerful!  Without going into all the details, I DO pray for the garden, as I'm sure others do too, and we are absolutely thankful for the beautiful rain that fell all day long today!  It was PERFECT.  No heavy downpour; no "just dusting the dirt on the surface."  There was a steady drizzle for most of the day which sunk down into the soil of our community garden.  I could almost hear the grateful ground guzzling the much needed moisture!


              
 
We give thanks to our Heavenly Father!!  And we hope our "blessing" didn't disrupt others' plans too much.  ^_^

No comments: